Posted on April 3, 2016
Avocado oil is rich in antioxidants such as vitamins A, D and E.
As one of the main ingredients of a moisturiser base, Avocado Oil:
- Increases the production of collagen, which assists in decreasing the effects of aging.
- Has a soothing effect on dry itchy skin making it excellent for conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Facilitates the healing of wounds and burns.
- Creates soft, supple, nourished effect, and particularly good for dry, sun damaged and/or aging skin.
- Amazing at hydrating and softening the skin.
With so many benefits, be sure to try a moisturiser that has avocado oil in the ingredients and you will notice a difference in the appearance of your skin in no time.
Want an organic and vegan friendly moisturiser that contains avocado oil?